Apple Cinnamon Crumble Bread
Cinnamon Apple Crumble Bread – delicious moist bread topped with a cinnamon sugar streusel and warm apple slices.
We are currently unwinding from an amazing weekend away with family in New York and all I want is a slice of this bread to help me through my nostalgia that the weekend is over.
Because this bread is literally all kinds of wonderful things. It’s moist, crumbly, delicious, with the apples adding a pure sweetness that is the most wonderful thing I’ve ever had in a bread like this! It’s also straight mouthwatering to look at.
This bread is a mix between coffee cake and apple bread/cake. But made with fresh honey crisp apple slices and all that good, crunchy cinnamon crumble topping!
It is seriously heaven and is perfect for entertaining friends and family this fall!
If you tried this Cinnamon Apple Crumble Bread recipe or any other recipe, don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content.
Cinnamon Apple Crumble Bread - delicious moist bread topped with a cinnamon sugar streusel and warm apple slices.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour for GF: use 1-to-1 Gluten Free Flour by Bob's Red Mill (See Notes for Link)
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 Tbsp butter (1 stick) softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small honeycrisp apple sliced thin
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In electric mixing bowl mix white sugar, brown sugar, and butter together until creamy.
- Add vanilla, milk, eggs and mix again on low speed. Add salt, cinnamon, baking powder and flour to mixture - don't over mix batter. When batter is smooth transfer to greased bread pan.
- In a small bowl, mix all of your topping ingredients together with a fork until ingredients form into large crumble pieces.
- Arrange apple slices on top of batter in pan. Then sprinkle crumble over top of batter and apple slices. Transfer to oven and bake for 50 minutes. Test with tooth pick to make sure inside is baked through.
- Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes before removing bread from pan. Sprinkle extra cinnamon on top. Sometimes even when I grease my pan the bread doesn't come right out, so use a butter knife and slices between the pan and bread edges for it to slide out more easily! ENJOY!