Autumn Dijon Chicken Sheet Pan
Easy Autumn Dijon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with roasted butternut squash and brussels sprouts. A healthy dinner made on ONE pan. So delicious, full of flavor, and takes a total of 1 hour to make!
Let’s talk about this delicious dijon chicken sheet pan dinner with vegetables! A meal that is SO easy, healthy, and flavorful. Warm autumn vegetables with crispy skin chicken thighs and a honey dijon sauce – yes please! If you’ve never tried sheet pan dinners, they are life savers. Just throw everything on ONE pan, roast/bake in the oven, and dinner is done.
Why We Love Sheet Pan Dinners
One of the best ways to make a no-fuss meal is by making one meal all on one pan. Sheet pan dinners can fits tons of vegetables alongside your choice of protein – bake all at once and done! Minimal prep and clean up. The best kind of dinners!
Ingredients You’ll Need
This recipe is made with delicious seasonal produce and minimal pantry ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Chicken thighs
- Butternut squash
- Brussels sprouts
- Dijon mustard
- Soy sauce
- Rosemary sprigs
- Garlic cloves
How to Make This Autumn Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- First, lay butternut squash and brussels sprouts on sheet pan, coat and toss vegetables in 1 tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and a little black pepper.
- Then place chicken thighs on same pan with vegetables – pour/brush dijon sauce over each chicken thigh until all of sauce is used.
- Bake for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are browned.
- Sprinkle fresh herbs on top for garnish.
Tips on How to Make This Autumn Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Chicken: use either boneless skinless chicken thighs or regular chicken thighs with bone and skin.
- Add additional vegetables: like sweet potatoes, red potatoes or broccoli.
- Meal prep: This is the perfect recipe for meal prep – serve with rice or quinoa and pack in airtight containers for up to 3-5 days.
More Delicious Chicken Dinners to Try
- Lemon Roasted Chicken Thighs with Potatoes
- Authentic Italian Chicken Parmesan
- 10-Minute Teriyaki Chicken & Broccoli
- Easy Lemon Chicken Piccata
If you tried this Autumn Dijon Chicken Sheet Pan recipe or any other recipe, don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content.
A healthy sheet pan dinner with crispy chicken thighs, roasted fall vegetables, and a honey dijon sauce. The easiest dinner made on ONE pan and ready in 1 hour!
Preheat oven to 425F.
Dijon Sauce: In a small bowl whisk all of dijon sauce ingredients together.
Vegetables: Arrange brussels sprouts and butternut squash on a large sheet pan - coat & toss in 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Chicken: Lay chicken thighs on same pan with vegetables. Spoon dijon sauce over each chicken thigh until all of sauce is used up. Bake chicken and vegetables for 40 minutes - chicken should be browned and cooked through, vegetables should be soft and slightly browned.
Sprinkle with fresh rosemary and thyme, serve with rice or a side salad and enjoy!