Autumn Dijon Chicken Sheet Pan
Easy Autumn Dijon Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner with roasted butternut squash and brussels sprouts. A healthy dinner made on ONE pan. So delicious, full of flavor, and takes a total of 1 hour to make!
Let’s talk about this delicious dijon chicken sheet pan dinner with vegetables! A meal that is SO easy, healthy, and flavorful. Warm autumn vegetables with crispy skin chicken thighs and a honey dijon sauce – yes please! If you’ve never tried sheet pan dinners, they are life savers. Just throw everything on ONE pan, roast/bake in the oven, and dinner is done.
How to Make This Autumn Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- First, lay butternut squash and brussels sprouts on sheet pan, coat and toss vegetables in 1 tbsp olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and a little black pepper.
- Then place chicken thighs on same pan with vegetables – pour/brush dijon sauce over each chicken thigh until all of sauce is used.
- Bake for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are browned.
- Sprinkle fresh herbs on top for garnish.
Tips on How to Make This Autumn Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- For this recipe you can use either boneless skinless chicken thighs or regular chicken thighs (with bone and skin).
- Add additional vegetables to your sheet pan dinner like sweet potatoes, potatoes, or other desired vegetables. Keep in mind some vegetables cook faster or slower than others.
- This is the perfect recipe for meal prep – serve with rice or quinoa and pack for lunch/dinner for the rest of your week!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe, I would love to hear how you enjoyed it! Review and comment below and let me know your thoughts. Also share your pictures on instagram #asimplepalate - I love seeing your recipe creations! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK.
A healthy sheet pan dinner with crispy chicken thighs, roasted fall vegetables, and a honey dijon sauce. The easiest dinner made on ONE pan and ready in 1 hour!
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 2 cups butternut squash, cut into cubes
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp salt (adjust to your taste)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Rosemary, thyme sprigs for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 425F.
Dijon Sauce: In a small bowl whisk all of dijon sauce ingredients together.
Vegetables: Arrange brussels sprouts and butternut squash on a large sheet pan - coat & toss in 1 tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
Chicken: Lay chicken thighs on same pan with vegetables. Spoon dijon sauce over each chicken thigh until all of sauce is used up. Bake chicken and vegetables for 40 minutes - chicken should be browned and cooked through, vegetables should be soft and slightly browned.
Sprinkle with fresh rosemary and thyme, serve with rice or a side salad and enjoy!