About A Simple Palate
Here at A Simple Palate, you’ll find dozens of tested until perfected recipes made with whole food ingredients, step-by-step photo tutorials, and helpful cooking tips to ensure success no matter your level of cooking! I’ve been inspired over the years to create healthier recipes to fuel my body that are exciting, creative, and endless in flavor but still leaving room for indulgence.
I grew up in a family that showed love through food and that was what brought us together. I believe that creating food with love is one of the most important ingredients, and cooking with simple, high-quality products make all the difference in the final result. Here at A Simple Palate, whether you are just beginning to cook or are experienced in the kitchen, you will find easy-to-make and exciting recipes the whole family will love!
If you have any suggestions on what you would like to see more of on my blog, I would love to hear your thoughts!
I’ve spent years perfecting my craft as a recipe developer, food stylist, and photographer. But before A Simple Palate, my passion for food was birthed standing beside my mother in the kitchen. Cooking with my mom taught me many things—that a slow simmered sauce builds deep flavor, that you don’t need a lot of ingredients to make something magical, and that cooking for the people you love brings everything full circle.
As a figure skater and athlete, I have to fuel my body with foods that improve my performance and keep me energized. That’s why I get excited to share recipes that bring balance—not deprivation—to my kitchen and yours.
- I’m married to my best friend Drew
- Happy puppy momma to our English Springer Spaniel, Hudson
- I was born in Westwood, New Jersey and raised in a family that was brought together by good food and even better company
- I’m a born and raised New York Yankees fan
- Italian food was my first love and was the first type of food I learned how to make. Throughout my blog you’ll find some of my family’s famous Italian recipes.
- Drew and I currently live in sunny Los Angeles where we spend most of our timing finding new places to eat, taking frequent trips to Disneyland, and enjoying hikes at our favorite spot – Runyon Canyon.
A Simple Palate Content Protection
Friends, I absolutely love sharing my recipes with you. But all of A Simple Palate content is exclusively mine – all pictures, recipes, texts, unless stated otherwise. Please do not copy or paste my recipes to your blog/site or any other platform. To respectfully share food blogging recipes, you are welcome to share my photography with a link to the credited blog post. I reserve the right to ask you to remove anything of mine from your site/platform. If you have any questions on sharing my recipes, please ask me!