Learn how to make this delicious cucumber and tomato salad. It’s so easy to whip together, is tossed in a simple homemade greek dressing, and is fit for any occasion!
I absolutely love greek salads. Especially this one! Because it’s simple as can be, packed with crunchy veggies, and tossed in the easiest greek dressing you’ll ever make. I could have this salad with every meal and be quite content.
You can make a cucumber and tomato salad many different ways. But this greek version has tons of impressive flavor with little to no effort or time! The best kind of salad, right?
Ingredients You Need
For this recipe you’ll only need 5 ingredients for the salad: cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and red onion.
Homemade Greek Dressing
This greek dressing is not only super easy to make but requires no added sugar – always a plus. It’s so tasty and is one of my favorite homemade dressings to drizzle over any salad!
Here’s what you need to make it: dried oregano, garlic (or garlic powder), red wine vinegar, oil, dijon mustard, salt & pepper.
How to Make This Cucumber and Tomato Salad
(1) first, whisk or stir together greek dressing ingredients in a jar or liquid measuring cup.
(2) Then drizzle dressing over bowl of prepped salad ingredients. Toss together and serve!
Tips and Recipe Variations
- This salad is super adaptable if needed. Toss in any extra vegetables or herbs you have on hand. You can also serve it over a bed a lettuce for a fuller salad.
- Add protein by tossing in garbanzo/chickpeas or white cannellini beans.
- Prepare this salad ahead of time and let ingredients marinate with the dressing. Keep stored in fridge until ready to serve.
- Keep leftovers stored in fridge for 1-2 days in a sealed container.
- Store leftover dressing in a sealed mason jar for up to a week and be ready to drizzle on any salad.
We’re huge fans of this salad. It takes minutes to prepare and has so much crunch and flavor! What’s not to love?!
This dish is fresh, vibrant, and the perfect compliment to serve alongside your favorite meal or summer BBQ.
More Delicious Salads to Try
- Crunchy Kale & Edamame Salad
- The Best Crunchy Lentil Salad
- Tuscan-Style Panzanella Salad
- Mediterranean Chickpea Salad
Greek Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- 1 medium english cucumber, sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, drained
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- Whisk all of dressing ingredients in a liquid measuring cup or glass jar.
- Add all of vegetables and feta cheese to a bowl, drizzle dressing over top. Toss salad together and serve! See notes for tips on storing leftovers.