Flourless Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
The best Chocolate Chip Flourless Banana Bread – Super moist bread with a slight peanut buttery flavor, tons of chocolate chips, and all that banana goodness. An irresistible wholesome version of banana bread that you will make again and again!
Say hello to the yummiest flourless banana bread you may ever have. I’m not very sold on “healthy” versions of banana bread – but this recipe is undeniably delicious and irresistible! We’ve made it on repeat and cannot get enough of it.
If you are looking for a wholesome banana bread recipe, you will fall in love with this version. It’s so soft and moist, is made with all clean ingredients and zero flour! A slight peanut buttery flavor, tons of chocolate chips, and all that banana goodness.
How to Make Flourless Banana Bread – Step by Step
- First, smash and stir the bananas until creamy and smooth.
- Mix into bananas – eggs, vanilla, coconut sugar, peanut butter, and melted butter.
- Then add dry ingredients to wet ingredients.
- Last, stir in chocolate chips to batter.
- Add batter to parchment paper lined 9×3 pan, top with extra chocolate chips then bake for 60 minutes in 350F.
Helpful Tips For Making Flourless Banana Bread
- Swap peanut butter for almond butter or cashew butter if desired.
- Make sure bananas are very ripe.
- Store in a sealed container or ziplock bag in refrigerator to keep fresh and moist.
- Add walnuts, nutmeg, or shredded coconut for extra flavor and texture if desired.
Make this banana bread into muffins
Follow recipe as is, then scoop batter into greased muffin tin – fill up to 1/2 inch from the top of the muffin pan. Bake at 350F for 13 minutes – let cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
What should bananas look like for banana bread?
You can use ripe yellow bananas, but traditional recipes call for bananas to be really ripe — with brown spots or nearly all brown. Bananas will also get aromatic when really ripe.
What ingredients make this banana bread moist?
Eggs, melted butter, peanut butter, coconut sugar, and of course bananas! These are the key ingredients to the moistness in this banana bread.
How do you keep banana bread moist?
Cover in plastic wrap, foil, or place in a ziplock bag to lock the moisture in the banana bread and keep it from drying out.
If you like this recipe you may enjoy my Banana Bread Baked Cake Donuts – also extremely delicious.
More Delicious Banana Bread Recipes
- Oatmeal Banana Coffee Cake
- Vegan Banana Muffins
- Banana Bread Baked Donuts
- Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- Almond Butter Banana Oatmeal
If you tried this Flourless Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe or any other recipe, don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content.
The best Chocolate Chip Flourless Banana Bread - made with almond flour, oats, and naturally sweetened with coconut sugar. A healthier recipe I prefer over classic banana bread any day!
- 2/3 cup mini chocolate chips (plus 2 Tbsp extra for topping)
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x3 bread pan with parchment paper (edges up so you can later lift the bread out of the pan).
Mix dry ingredients together in one small bowl. In a separate bowl, smash bananas completely then mix all of wet ingredients in with bananas.
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients - mix until ingredients are just combine. Then fold chocolate chips into batter.
Pour batter into parchment paper lined pan - Sprinkle extra 2 Tbsp chocolate chips over top. Bake for 60 minutes until banana bread is slightly browned and baked through. Let cool for 15 minutes - then lift parchment paper edges to transfer banana bread from pan. Slice and enjoy!