Apple Pomegranate Harvest Salad
Apple Pomegranate Harvest Salad – A vibrant fall salad with greens, apples, and pomegranates with balsamic vinegar. An easy healthy salad and the perfect Thanksgiving side dish!
If you are looking for a delicious and beautiful fall salad for your table look no further than this Apple Pomegranate Harvest Salad. It is so easy, healthy, and always an absolute hit every time it’s served!
Tips when Making This Apple Pomegranate Harvest Salad
- For this recipe I chose honey crisp apples, you can also use other apples like pink lady, fuji, or gala. You can also substitute apple for pears as well!
- You can use any type of greens for the bed of this salad – kale, spinach, mixed greens, or arugula.
- Blue cheese, feta, or goat cheese also work for this salad – although I prefer feta cheese.
This salad is the perfect addition to a fall meal you have planned or at your Thanksgiving feast. Even if you aren’t into salad – I can almost promise you will love this harvest salad! It is tart from the apples and sweet from the pomegranate seeds, and pairs perfectly with the tangy balsamic dressing.
If you like this salad, you may also love my Detox Green Salad as well, equally delicious and healthy!
If you try this recipe or any other recipe, I would love to hear how you enjoyed it! Review and comment below and let me know your thoughts. Also share your pictures on instagram #asimplepalate - I love seeing your recipe creations! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK.
The easiest most delicious Harvest salad with apples, pomegranates, and crunchy pecans. The perfect side salad to any meal!
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 honey crisp apple sliced thin
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2-3 tbsp feta cheese
- Mixed greens
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- pinch of garlic powder
- Add greens to a medium to large bowl and arrange salad toppings as desired.
- In a medium bowl add all of dressing ingredients and whisk thoroughly to combine. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Drizzle dressing over top salad and serve! Dressing can be stored in fridge for 2 weeks sealed in mason jar.