Easy Gluten Free Peach Crisp
Easy gluten free peach crisp with fresh peaches – made with a crumbly topping of oats, almond flour, and coconut sugar. Takes less than 1 hour to bake, contains mostly healthy ingredients, with delicious results!
This is a delicious gluten free peach crisp with almond flour, quick oats, and sweetened with coconut sugar. No wheat flour or refined sugar – just healthier ingredients and delicious results!
How to Make a Crisp or Crumble Gluten Free
Since we have so many different gluten free flour options available now – you have many directions you could go in! For this recipe I kept it on the simple side – chopped gluten free oats or quick oats and almond flour. Combined together, these create the perfect bite of crumbly goodness mixed with coconut sugar and butter. You can’t even tell this recipe is gluten free! It’s that good.
How to Make This Gluten Free Peach Crisp – Step by Step
- Mix all of your crisp toppings together in a small bowl with melted butter.
- Arrange sliced peaches in a medium cast iron skillet.
- Sprinkle all of crisp topping over peaches.
- Bake at 350F until oat topping is golden brown – 40-45 minutes.
Tips For Making Gluten Free Peach Crisp
- Make this crisp dairy free by replacing butter with 1/2 cup melted coconut oil.
- Don’t want to use almond flour? Blend oats in a blender or food processor until “flour consistency” – use 1 cup of oat flour in place of almond flour.
- Add chopped almonds, pecans, or hazelnuts to crisp topping for extra crunch/texture if desired.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe, I would love to hear how you enjoyed it! Review and comment below and let me know your thoughts. Also share your pictures on instagram #asimplepalate - I love seeing your recipe creations! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK.
Amazing Gluten Free Peach Crisp made mostly healthy ingredients, takes 1 hour to make, and delicious results!
Preheat oven to 350F.
Mix all of crumble ingredients together in bowl. Lay peach slices in a medium cast-iron skillet. Crumble all of crisp topping over peaches.
Bake for 40-45 minutes - until top of crisp is browned and peaches are bubbling.
Remove from oven - serve with vanilla ice cream.