The Best Gluten Free Peach Crisp
Your summer will be complete with this amazing gluten free peach crisp! Filled with sweet & juicy peaches, a buttery crisp topping, and then served warm with cold ice cream. This recipe is truly the best peach crisp I’ve ever had!
Say hello to this buttery, crispy, warm peach crisp that is anything but ordinary. It is made with all wholesome ingredients and is abundant in flavor! I’ve met a lot of crisp oat toppings in my days, but this one is easily my favorite and makes the whole dish. Your whole family will love this peach crisp and will for sure be running back for seconds!
Switch it up: Other than peaches, you can make this crisp recipe with any of your favorite fruits! Like Blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, apples, or a mix of berries.
Ingredients – What You’ll Need
This recipe requires just a handful of ingredients and takes only minutes to prepare. For this recipe I used these 7 ingredients:
- Almond flour
- Vanilla extract
- Vegan/regular butter
- Coconut sugar
Make It Gluten Free
Since we have so many different gluten free flour options available now – you have many directions you could go in! For this recipe I kept it on the simple side – chopped gluten free oats or quick oats and almond flour. Combined together, these create the perfect bite of crumbly goodness mixed with coconut sugar and butter. You can’t even tell this recipe is gluten free! It’s that good.
How to Make This Gluten Free Peach Crisp – Step by Step
- Slice peaches and lay in baking dish or cast iron skillet.
- Add all of your ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- Use a fork to mix crisp ingredients together – texture should be crumbly. Then sprinkle over peaches and bake for 40-45 minutes at 350F.
Extra Tips and Recipe Variations
- Make it vegan/dairy free: This recipe is simple and easily adaptable to be vegan-friendly. Swap butter for vegan butter or coconut oil. I recommend vegan butter because it tastes exactly like regular butter – you would never know the difference!
- Baking dish: For this recipe you can use either an 8-inch cast iron pan or baking dish. This recipe is not specific for cast iron pans. 🙂
- Make it nut free: Blend oats in a blender or food processor until “flour consistency” – use 1 cup of oat flour in place of almond flour.
- Coconut sugar can be substituted for brown sugar as well.
- Add chopped almonds, pecans, or hazelnuts to crisp topping for extra crunch/texture if desired.
This is an important step because we all want to eat our crisp warmed up. You can either use a microwave for 30-45 seconds in a glass bowl. Or preheat oven to 350F and warm up for 10 minutes or until warm (this time can vary due to the amount of crisp you are heating up).
More Gluten Free Desserts To Enjoy
If you love yourself a GOOD gluten free dessert without sacrificing taste and texture, than you may also enjoy our super chewy almond butter cookies, or our vegan raspberry oatmeal bars – also very delicious.
We hope you love this recipe just as much as we do! Make this simple dessert with any fruit that you love and always always serve with a generous scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!
If you tried this The Best Gluten Free Peach Crisp recipe or any other recipe, don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content.
Your summer will be complete with this amazing gluten free peach crisp! Filled with sweet & juicy peaches, a buttery crisp topping, and then served warm with cold ice cream. This recipe is truly the best peach crisp I've ever had!
Preheat oven to 350F.
Mix crisp topping ingredients together in bowl (See crisp topping section above).
Slice 4-5 peaches and lay slices in a medium cast-iron skillet. Then, crumble crisp topping over peaches.
Bake for 40-45 minutes - until top of crisp is browned and peaches are bubbling.
Remove from oven - serve warm with vanilla ice cream.