No Bake Oatmeal Protein Balls
Snack healthy with these grab-n-go oatmeal protein balls. They are a high protein snack and consist of only 6 natural ingredients! No baking, so easy to make, and are gluten free & vegan friendly.
Snack healthy all week long with these chewy, healthy, and delicious protein balls. They’re a great way to get lots of nutritious ingredients into one bite and are super tasty too! They are just like protein bars but made into a bite sized grab-n-go snack. All you have to do is mix everything in a bowl or food processor, roll, refrigerate, and enjoy! They’re made with 6 simple ingredients and take only 10 minutes to prepare.
Why We Love Them
The reason I enjoy adding snacks like this into our diet is how many nutritious ingredients you can pack in that are hard to eat on their own such as: hemp seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, nuts, and oats.
All of these ingredients are so beneficially to have on a daily basis. It’s a great way to have a quick serving of natural protein as well!
How to Make No Bake Oatmeal Protein Balls – Step by Step
- First, add all of ingredients to food process (or high-powered blender). Then pulse until ingredients are well combined/chopped.
- Texture should be sticky and hold together if pinched between your fingers. If mixture is too crumbly add additional maple syrup and mix.
- Then use a small cookie scoop to measure dough balls. Roll between hands to form ball.
- Chill on sheet pan with parchment paper for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
Top Storing & Freezing Tips
Protein balls need to be either chilled in a refrigerator or frozen. If stored at room temperature they will become soft and not keep long. To ensure they are stored well, place in a sealed glass/plastic container and refrigerate for up to 1 week or freeze for 1 to 2 months.
Extra Tips & Ingredient Substitutes
- Crumbly batter? If for some reason your dough mixture comes out crumbly and you are unable to form success ball shapes then add additional maple syrup until mixture can hold together. Test by pinching between fingers.
- Nut butters: substitute almond butter with peanut butter or cashew butter if preferred.
- Sweetener: Instead of maple syrup you can also use honey or agave.
- Mixing batter: If you do not own a food processor you can chop oats in a blender than mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
Other Oatmeal Recipes to Enjoy:
- Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- Almond Butter Banana Oatmeal
- 6 Ingredient Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bowl
If you tried this Chewy Oatmeal Protein Balls recipe or any other recipe, don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content.
Snack healthy with these grab-n-go oatmeal protein balls. They are loaded with natural protein and consists of only 6 ingredients! No baking, so easy to make, and are gluten free & vegan friendly.
In a food processor or high-powered blender, pulse all of ingredients together until combined. The texture should be sticky and able to hold together if you pinch between your fingers. Add additional maple syrup if more moisture is needed.
Use small cookie scoop to measure dough and form ball between hands. Place on sheet pan lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes before enjoying.
Keep stored in refrigerator or freezer in sealed container.