Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bowl
Peanut butter oatmeal bowl. A satisfying 5 minute healthy breakfast that is wholesome, packed with nutrients and so yummy! Topped with fresh fruit, coconut shreds, and dark chocolate – a vegan and gluten free friendly breakfast!
Let’s start Monday off right with this Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal. It’s a quick & healthy breakfast that’s super easy to make! You can make this the morning of, or if you’re in a time crunch – make the night prior and reheat in the morning. It’s simple, nutritious, and DELICIOUS!
This oatmeal is topped with fresh fruit, shredded coconut, creamy peanut butter, and a little bit of dark chocolate. Breakfast never tasted so good!
How to Make Creamy Oatmeal
The key to getting a creamy, not-gluey bowl of oatmeal is using enough water. Cooking oatmeal in milk tends to make a stickier, thicker oatmeal. If preferred you can add a splash of almond milk or regular milk to your oatmeal.
Healthy Toppings for Oatmeal
- Fruit – banana, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries.
- Dried fruit
- Hemp seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds.
- Nuts – almonds, pecans.
- Peanut butter or almond butter.
- Cocoa nibs or dark chocolate chips
Tips for Making Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- For extra crunch/texture, add your favorite nuts or seeds – this peanut butter oatmeal is so versatile when it comes to the toppings.
- If you don’t want to use peanut butter, you can swap for cashew butter or almond butter.
- Use honey or coconut sugar as your sweetener if you don’t have agave.
The great this about thing about this oatmeal is it’s packed with protein, fiber, and antioxidants. All good things that you want to start your day with! It’s also a filling, healthy breakfast that takes no time at all to make.
Other Delicious Oatmeal Recipes to Try
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bowl
- Almond Butter Banana Oatmeal
- Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- No Bake Oatmeal Protein Balls
- Healthy Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
If you tried this Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bowl recipe or any other recipe, don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content.
Nourishing peanut butter oatmeal bowl. A satisfying 5 minute breakfast that is wholesome, creamy, and so yummy! Topped with fresh fruit, coconut shreds, and dark chocolate.
Cook the oatmeal according to the package directions with salt, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Top cooked oatmeal with peanut butter, coconut shreds, chocolate pieces/chips, agave, and fresh fruit. Sprinkle with extra cinnamon and enjoy!