Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake
This thick and creamy chocolate peanut butter banana protein shake is satisfying, absolutely delicious, and tastes like a healthy milkshake! Made with 5 plant-based ingredients and is filling enough to be a meal.
First things first – Chocolate Peanut Butter banana Protein Shake is SUPER creamy, perfectly sweet, and tastes like a healthy milkshake. It will keep you full for a long time and has a delicious taste! All you need are a handful of ingredients and a blender. This is a protein shake I drink almost every day after a workout – it’s excellent for a workout recovery or muscle building.
Tips for Making This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake
- First, choose the right protein powder. So far Vega Protein Essential Shakes is my absolute favorite tasting protein powder! It’s the BEST tasting, has no artificial sweeteners and is made with all plant-based ingredients.
- Use frozen bananas – This will make your protein shake thick, creamy, and “ice cream” like. I recommend not freezing a banana whole – slice the banana then seal in a ziplock bag and freeze.
- Last, add a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg to your shake for a little extra flavor.
What Blender To Use for This Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake?
Most importantly, I love using my Vitamix for my protein shakes – it’s high-powered so it easily breaks down frozen fruit well and gives my smoothies/shakes a creamier consistency.
If you tried this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake recipe or any other recipe, don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content.
Thick and creamy protein shake that takes 5 ingredients, is super thick and creamy, and filling enough to be a meal!
- 1 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 scoop Vega Essential Chocolate Protein Powder
In a high powdered blender, blend almond milk and frozen bananas until smooth. (Tip: cut bananas very small before freezing so they don't break your blender)
Add cinnamon, peanut butter, and protein powder. Blend on high until creamy and smooth. Pour into a fancy glass, drizzle peanut butter on top, and enjoy!