5 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
If you are a peanut butter lover, you will love these soft and chewy flourless cookies dipped in dark chocolate. They are loaded with peanut buttery flavor, contain no flour, and are naturally sweetened! SO easy to make and absolutely addicting.
This recipe has been named the best peanut butter cookies by many of my readers. If you are a PB lover like myself, these are a must-try. Super easy, only 5 ingredient, and just 20 minutes to make these flourless peanut butter cookies.
These cookies contain no flour, are naturally sweetened with coconut sugar, and are so addicting. Enjoy this recipe for any time of the year or as a healthier holiday cookie!
The 5 Ingredients You’ll Need + Substitution tips
- Peanut butter: use creamy peanut butter – if natural make sure your measurement doesn’t consist of a ton of natural oils. Swap for almond butter if preferred.
- Coconut sugar: This sugar is amazing as a natural sweetener. If you don’t have coconut sugar replace with brown sugar.
- Vanilla extract: this is a must for all baking recipes – you can only swap this with fresh vanilla bean.
- Egg: I recommend organic pasture-raised eggs.
- Chocolate: use dark chocolate for dairy free or semi-sweet if preferred.
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies – Step by Step
- Mix all of cookie ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Measure about 2 tbsp of cookie dough and roll into a smooth dough ball – lay on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Press dough balls with fork in a criss-cross position pattern.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool completely and dip half of cookie in melted chocolate – lay on parchment paper and let cool.
How do you make flourless peanut butter cookies chewy?
This recipe is perfect if you are looking for a soft and chewy peanut butter cookie. How to make cookies chewy is the proper measurement of peanut butter, sugar, and properly baking the cookies/not over-baking. To make them extra chewy, refrigerate your cookies after baking for a more fudge-y texture.
Extra Baking Tips
- Make vegan: if needed swap the egg for 3 tablespoons of pumpkin puree.
- How to store cookies: place cookies in an airtight container or ziplock bag and store in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freeze cookies: these cookies are freezer friendly and can be frozen in an airtight container/ziplock freezer bag for 1 to 2 months.
- Don’t have peanut butter? You can swap peanut butter for cashew butter or almond butter.
- Sweeteners: I baked these flourless peanut butter cookies with coconut sugar which is a natural – unrefined sugar. But you can also use brown sugar or white sugar instead.
More Flourless Cookies Recipes
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Chewy Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Flourless Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
- Chewy Almond Butter Cookies
If you tried this 5 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies recipe or any other recipe, don't forget to rate the recipe and let me know what you think. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK for more crave-worthy content.
If you are a peanut butter lover, you will love these soft and chewy flourless cookies. They are loaded with peanut buttery flavor, contain no flour, and are naturally sweetened! SO easy to make and absolutely addicting.
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla in electric mixer. Add egg in and mix on low until it is incorporated.
Roll dough into 1.5 inch thick dough balls and place on a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down cookie into a criss-cross pattern. Make sure cookies are 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 minutes and let cool completely.
Melt dark chocolate in microwave - heat 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between to avoid burning. Dip half of peanut butter cookies in dark chocolate, place cookie on parchment paper and let chocolate set.
Store cookies in sealed container or ziplock bag in refrigerator/freezer.