5 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Chewy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies – they require 1 bowl, no mixer, and 5 simple ingredient. These are the easiest cookies you’ll ever make and are absolutely delicious!
Super easy flourless peanut butter cookies that require only 5 simple ingredients are take less than 20 minutes to make. If you are a nut butter fanatic, each of these cookies are packed with tons of peanut buttery flavor. And the best part about this recipe is it contains the simplest ingredients that are most likely in your pantry already!
Flourless means these cookies requires zero grains or wheat to bake like a classic cookie recipe. All you need for these cookies are peanut butter, 1 egg, and sugar. The result is a very chewy, soft cookies with tons of peanut buttery flavor.
How to Make These Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies – Step by Step
- Mix all of cookie ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Measure about 2 tbsp of cookie dough and roll into a smooth dough ball – lay on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Press dough balls with fork in a criss-cross position pattern.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool completely and dip half of cookie in melted chocolate – lay on parchment paper and let cool.
Tips for Making Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Don’t have peanut butter? You can swap peanut butter for cashew butter or almond butter.
- To make this recipe adaptable to be healthier you can make these cookies with an unrefined sweetener like coconut sugar.
- Refrigerate or freeze cookies to keep fresh and chewy.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe, I would love to hear how you enjoyed it! Review and comment below and let me know your thoughts. Also share your pictures on instagram #asimplepalate - I love seeing your recipe creations! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK.
Chewy flourless peanut butter cookies that require 5 ingredients, take only 20 minutes to make, and are so soft and delicious!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup sugar (can use white, brown sugar, or coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla in electric mixer. Add egg in and mix on low until it is incorporated.
Roll dough into 1.5 inch thick dough balls and place on a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down cookie into a criss-cross pattern. Make sure cookies are 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 minutes and let cool completely.
Melt dark chocolate in microwave - heat 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between to avoid burning. Dip half of peanut butter cookies in dark chocolate, place cookie on parchment paper and let chocolate set.
Store cookies in sealed container or ziplock bag in refrigerator/freezer.