5 Ingredient Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
If you are a peanut butter lover, you will love these soft and chewy flourless cookies dipped in dark chocolate. They are loaded with peanut buttery flavor, contain no flour, and are naturally sweetened! SO easy to make and absolutely addicting.
This recipe has been named the best peanut butter cookies by many of my readers. If you are a PB lover like myself, these are a must-try. Super easy, only 5 ingredient, and just 20 minutes to make these flourless peanut butter cookies.
These cookies contain no flour, are naturally sweetened with coconut sugar, and are so addicting. Enjoy this recipe for any time of the year or as a healthier holiday cookie!
How to Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies – Step by Step
- Mix all of cookie ingredients together in a bowl until combined.
- Measure about 2 tbsp of cookie dough and roll into a smooth dough ball – lay on cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Press dough balls with fork in a criss-cross position pattern.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool completely and dip half of cookie in melted chocolate – lay on parchment paper and let cool.
How do you make flourless peanut butter cookies chewy?
This recipe is perfect if you are looking for a soft and chewy peanut butter cookie. How to make cookies chewy is the proper measurement of peanut butter, sugar, and properly baking the cookies/not over-baking. To make them extra chewy, refrigerate your cookies after baking for a more fudge-y texture.
Tips for Making Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- Don’t have peanut butter? You can swap peanut butter for cashew butter or almond butter.
- I baked these flourless peanut butter cookies with coconut sugar, you can also use brown sugar or white sugar instead.
- To store or keep cookies fresh, refrigerate or freeze in a ziplock bag or sealed container.
If you love these cookies..
Can You Substitute Brown Sugar with White Sugar in Peanut Butter Cookies?
This recipe calls for white sugar, but you can use brown sugar or coconut sugar as a healthy option. The brown sugar contains molasses which will make the cookies much more moist and chewy.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe, I would love to hear how you enjoyed it! Review and comment below and let me know your thoughts. Also share your pictures on instagram #asimplepalate - I love seeing your recipe creations! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK.
If you are a peanut butter lover, you will love these soft and chewy flourless cookies. They are loaded with peanut buttery flavor, contain no flour, and are naturally sweetened! SO easy to make and absolutely addicting.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup sugar (can use white, brown sugar, or coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dark chocolate, melted
Preheat oven to 350F. Mix peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla in electric mixer. Add egg in and mix on low until it is incorporated.
Roll dough into 1.5 inch thick dough balls and place on a greased cookie sheet or parchment paper cookie sheet. Use a fork to press down cookie into a criss-cross pattern. Make sure cookies are 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 minutes and let cool completely.
Melt dark chocolate in microwave - heat 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between to avoid burning. Dip half of peanut butter cookies in dark chocolate, place cookie on parchment paper and let chocolate set.
Store cookies in sealed container or ziplock bag in refrigerator/freezer.