Chewy Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and chewy Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies – All you need are 6 ingredients to make these easy peanut buttery cookies. Made with no flours or refined sugar, and are so addicting!
Oh, hey! Today we are talking all things chewy, soft, and peanut buttery. If you’re a fan of those 3 things, these Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies are for you. They contain just 6 ingredients, are gluten free, refine sugar free, and ultra chewy. I adapted these from my 5 Ingredients Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies and am so excited for you to try them! They are equally as yummy and decadent.
What Makes These Cookies Chewy?
High moisture ingredients. Since this recipe contains no flour – the egg, peanut butter, and coconut sugar are each a softening ingredient and make these cookies ultra chewy and moist.
How to Make Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mix ingredients together in a small bowl until batter is creamy and smooth
- Cover bowl and place cookie dough in refrigerator for 10 minutes to chill.
- On a cookie sheet with parchment paper use a 2-inch cookie scoop and place cookie dough balls 2-inches apart.
- Bake for 13 minutes then let cookies cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.
Tips to Remember When Making Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Swap out almond butter for peanut butter if needed.
- If you don’t have coconut sugar – you can use brown sugar. I like to use coconut sugar in this recipe because it is an unrefined sugar/sweetener.
How do I store flourless chocolate chip cookies?
Store in a sealed container or ziplock bag in refrigerator. This will keep them fresh longer and even chewier.
Can I freeze chocolate chip cookies?
Yes! These cookies are perfect for freezing. Freeze in a sealed container or ziplock bag for up to 3 weeks.
How long do these chocolate chip cookies last?
When store in a refrigerator these cookies are good for up to 5-7 days.
If you try this recipe or any other recipe, I would love to hear how you enjoyed it! Review and comment below and let me know your thoughts. Also share your pictures on instagram #asimplepalate - I love seeing your recipe creations! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK.
The chewiest flourless chocolate chip cookies! These peanut buttery cookies are the easiest cookies, so decadent and soft, and full of nutritious ingredients.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter/almond butter
- 2/3 cup mini dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Preheat oven to 350F. Stir together coconut sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and baking soda together. Then mix add egg and chocolate chips.
Cover bowl and refrigerate cookie dough for 10 minutes. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Remove cookie dough from refrigerator. Then use a 2-inch cookie scoop (or 2 tbsp cookie dough) and scoop cookie dough onto parchment paper measuring about 2 inches apart. Bake cookies for 13 minutes then let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.