Easy Tortilla Pizza
The quickest 8 Minute Tortilla Pizza that tastes like crispy flatbread! Pizza night never looked so good. Use store-bought or homemade tortillas for this recipe – so quick and easy.
If you love pizza and want a recipe that makes it quicker and easier than EVER – here ya go. 8 minute tortilla pizza that is all the things you could want in a pizza. Crispy browned crust, SO much cheesy goodness, and results that taste like you’re eating a flatbread pizza rather than a flour tortilla! I was surprised at how much I loved this recipe that I had to share with you all.
Once you make these crispy tortilla pizzas I guarantee you’ll be making them on REPEAT.
Homemade or Store-Bought Tortillas
I wouldn’t recommend corn tortillas due to the taste and texture – this recipe requires 100% flour tortillas. When I made this recipe I used a simple homemade tortilla recipe that I found here. Homemade tortillas are super soft, taste amazing, and are a game changer. To make it simpler, you can also buy authentic high-quality flour tortillas at your local grocery store.
How to Make Tortilla Pizza – Step by Step
- First lay tortillas on a sheet pan or pizza pan. Spread sauce evenly over tortillas.
- Then sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Bake for 7-8 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is browned. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve!
Extra Tips For This Recipe
- Sauce: for this recipe you can use your favorite pizza sauce or marinara sauce.
- Toppings: Use your favorite toppings like oregano, red pepper flakes, and fresh parmesan.
- Tortillas: Use your favorite store-bought flour tortillas or make your own. If you would like to use gluten free tortillas I recommend Siete tortillas.
Other Delicious Pizza Recipes
- 10-Minute Naan Pizza
- Low Carb Cauliflower Pizza
- Gluten Free Pizza Crust
- Balsamic Mushroom and Asparagus Pizza
If you try this recipe or any other recipe, I would love to hear how you enjoyed it! Review and comment below and let me know your thoughts. Also share your pictures on instagram #asimplepalate - I love seeing your recipe creations! You can also follow me on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, and FACEBOOK.
The quickest 8 Minute Tortilla Pizza that tastes like crispy flatbread! Pizza night never looked so good. Use store-bought or homemade tortillas for this recipe - so quick and easy.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Preheat oven to 400F. Lay tortillas on a pizza pan or sheet pan, spread sauce on tortillas, then sprinkle mozzarella and parmesan over top.
Bake for 7-8 minutes until edges are browned and cheese is bubbling. Remove and sprinkle with fresh basil and other desired toppings.